This week has been a fun and festive one. I always love to celebrate holidays and break up some of the ordinary monotony of things. This year I did a simple DIY costume with stuff I found from around my house. You can check out that blog post here.
Did anyone else enjoy watching the World Series this week? I am a Red Sox fan, but I still had fun catching a few games. On Wednesday night my family and I watched game seven and ate the classic ballpark food—hot dogs (mine was a veggie of course).
Here are some of the things I have been loving this week:
- Jack Rogers Thanksgiving Flats: So often I think people just skip from Halloween right into Christmas mode and I always feel bad for poor Thanksgiving! Jack Rogers has made the cutest flats to celebrate the holiday, and I’m glad to see Thanksgiving getting the attention it deserves.
- American Girl Halloween Costume: How cute is this group costume of the American Girl Dolls? I had a Samantha doll when I was younger and this photo has me wanting to dress as her next year!
- Tiffany Silver Cup Project: Tiffany & Co. has launched a campaign featuring celebrities using the classic silver cup in a variety of different ways. I think my favorite is Ryan Korban’s use of the cup to hold peonies. It’s just such a cute and clever campaign showing how beautiful and versatile the product is. I think the campaign perfectly fits Tiffany’s branding of classic, understated and beautiful.
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog in Rockefeller Center: Ocean Spray (yes the cranberry people) hosted a dinner party inside a cranberry bog that was set up in Rockefeller Center. This event looks so beautiful and autumnal, and I bet wading through a cranberry bog to dinner was a pretty cool experience! They have hosted this event for a few years and it is definitely a goal of mine to someday score an invite.
- The Lion King Live Action Cast: The official cast for the live-action Lion King remake was released this week. Can I just say that I am so excited to see Beyonce as Nala (also excited for Donald Glover as Simba)! Summer 2019 can’t come soon enough!
Have a great weekend!