This week has just flown by! It’s been a pretty productive one for me! Especially since I got a job offer! It’s just part time but it will be good to be making some extra money and feeling more productive since fall has been kind of meh for me. Definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving and an exciting December ahead!
Here are some things that I have been loving this week:
- Taylor Swift’s SNL Performance of “Call It What You Want”: If you have been following this blog for a while, then you know that I am a pretty big Taylor Swift fan. “Call It What You Want” is by far one of my favorite songs from Reputation. I loved the SNL performance of the song.
- Tiffany’s Blue Box Cafe: Alright, I know I’ve been giving Tiffany’s a lot of love in these posts lately, but the holidays are the time where they really shine! They recently launched the Blue Box Cafe in New York City. I can’t wait to have breakfast at Tiffany’s the next time I am in NYC!
- Kate Spade Miss Adventure: This marketing campaign for Kate Spade is always so clever! I am loving the most recent Miss Adventure with Anna Faris and Rosie Perez.
- John Mayer’s New York Times Feature: Okay, I read this about six months too late, but I really enjoyed this piece on John Mayer. I saw him in concert this summer and it’s been interesting to watch as he has tried to move into a new, brighter chapter. Rooting for you John!
- Woke Charlotte: Every Outfit on Sex and the City is one of my all-time favorite Instagram accounts. I love the new series that they are doing with “Woke Charlotte” which creates lines Charlotte should have said in the original show to call out problematic language.
Have a great weekend!